Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is a montage of the wedding stuff we have booked/decided on so far! I hope you like it as much as me. Comments, suggestions welcome. Come and join in my wedding excitement!! :)

Cheers
Sarah

Obviously, the green chair sashes will be turquoise to match the dresses!

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
Sarah,

My daughter and wife are going through this same stuff as you are. They are so excited about each visit to someone and all the choices they are making. It sounds like you are having similar fun. I am happy for you and them.

However, Ed will have fun on October 25th and just wishes it would get here already.

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sarah,

My daughter and wife are going through this same stuff as you are. They are so excited about each visit to someone and all the choices they are making. It sounds like you are having similar fun. I am happy for you and them.

However, Ed will have fun on October 25th and just wishes it would get here already.
Ed - tell your daughter that an inspiration board (like the montage above) is so fun to create!!! You will have to show me hers if she has one!

Cheers
Sarah

·
Registered
11,445 Posts
OMG Sarah. Everything looks AWESOME!!! I LOVE your dress and the bridesmaids' dresses. Turquoise happens to be one of my favorite colors!! ;)

The cars are awesome, too. In that sort of cool, old-fashioned way :)

What color was that honeymoon album? I can't recall if it was blue-ish or more turquoise-ish..?

Are you guys taking photos outside the venue somewhere or some other place?

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Justine
The album you bought us is Silver i think! We are probably only going to have pics at the venue. There are 12 acres of gorgeous Country Homestead and Farm that we can indulge in so I think we'll be spoilt for choice. The only time we will go off site will be to go back to my parents house to have pics taken with Milly cause she isn't allowed at the venue
Cheers, Sarah

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I know. I am still begging the venue. We will see how they go... they MAY be nice and give in. Especially if I show them all her obedience ribbons and tell them that I can organise for her crate to be there and we'll take her home after the ceremony.

I'm definitely trying. Trust me!!! :)

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I can't believe they won't let Milly attend! They won't even let her on the grounds for outdoor pics????
Nope. The site is heritage listed. That is a pretty big deal .... plus it's a farm with live animals etc running around and horses. Most people's dogs are not civilised enough to be in such an environment without causing a ruckus. So I'm talking to them.

I'm doing all I can guys!! Promise..... promise promise!!

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
I am so sorry about Milly not being able to participate when you want her to. I am working on my DD to have Louie (hers) and Hershey Kisses participate. I can't really describe the expression on her face every time I being it up.

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I am so sorry about Milly not being able to participate when you want her to. I am working on my DD to have Louie (hers) and Hershey Kisses participate. I can't really describe the expression on her face every time I being it up.
I originally wanted her to walk down the aisle. My parents and David's parents thought I was joking. I wasn't!

I really just want pictures with her and Dave and I all dressed up! If that has to be a 5 minute drive back to our home in the break from ceremony to reception then so-be-it.

She will be heavily involved in our pre-wedding engagement shoot and she is standing ontop of our cake with us (well sitting really)... and that is thanks to Ursula's amazing talent in making our cake topper.

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
Sarah - its all very gorgeous!

I was in a wedding this summer with similar coloured dresses, and we had those pick-ups in our skirts like in your dress, I felt like a princess!! One thing to watch, if you step on your hem you can pull out the stitching for the pick-ups.... my dress was a foot longer by the end of the night of dancing (I had kicked off my heals, so kept stepping on my hem), lol!

Oh, and my BIL had a similar situation for their wedding pics, they wanted their two dogs involved but the gardens the photos were being taken in wouldn't allow it. So they have pics of them all outside the gate into the garden, and the dogs had pink bow ties on (the colours were chocolate & pink) - cute! I'm sure you'll come up with a solution!

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Will keep that in mind re: stepping on my hem! Awesome tip thanks!! I would ummm love to see the dresses you wore! Got any pichrs handy luv? Pweese!! :)

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
I love everything! You guys must be having such a blast planning all this! Is David getting involved? I can't wait to see pictures of you in that gown! You are going to be stunning! Have you decided how you are going to wear your hair?

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I love everything! You guys must be having such a blast planning all this! Is David getting involved? I can't wait to see pictures of you in that gown! You are going to be stunning! Have you decided how you are going to wear your hair?
No idea on the hairstyle yet. I havent booked a hairdresser or makeup artist yet as we still have 1 year and 8 days to go until the wedding. I havent booked the florist or the cars or the cake yet but I know what I want so that's why I put the pictures in the inspiration board to see how it'd look together.

What does everyone think of the white and baby pink roses? With the turquoise dress? I think it's really pretty, mother and MILtobe aren't convinced. I need more opinions to convince them otherwise!!!!

David is letting me source the ideas and then we are sitting down together to decide. Which I am fine with, I think I have found my niche.. wedding planning is FUN! (Spending the money isnt but the planning is so much fun!)

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
What does everyone think of the white and baby pink roses? With the turquoise dress? I think it's really pretty, mother and MILtobe aren't convinced. I need more opinions to convince them otherwise!!!!

YES! That is what my friend did in the wedding this summer... I will go find pics!!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts