Just Labradors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
now that summer is rolling around, i need to restock my t-shirts. i need labrador shirts (long and short sleeved) and have done some surfing on ducks unlimited but was wondering if there are any other sites that have different styles. thanks so much.

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
Connie (AngusFangus) shared a website a couple of days ago. Let me see if I can dig it up.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Have you looked at "The Black Dog" web site? . It is the name of a cafe on Martha's Vineyard, and now has a catalog. The original "Black Dog" was a lab mix. I really like my shirt, since I really love my black dog.

www.theblackdog.com

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh, i forgot about "blackdog". my dad brought me back a sweatshirt and hat from there last year. i love them both.

thanks everyone for the great sites. i better start my shopping. ;D

·
Registered
762 Posts
I haven't checked online but we just had some outlet malls open up here last summer and there's a Jeff Foxworthy store there. He has a line of shirts called Black Lab. I cant remember if he had any for yellow but I definitely remember a chocolate in addition to the black so I'm sure there were. Mine had a black lab (naturally) dock diving and said "Black Lab..Just Add Water".

Just Looked and he has them on his site now. Here's the link:(I have the first one on the top row)
http://www.thefoxworthystore.com/apparel/600-700/page_4.html

1 - 11 of 11 Posts