Just Labradors banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay... I have to admit. I am addicted to playing my kid's Webkinz games. My favorites are Color Storm and Goober's Lab. I also beg my kids to let me do their Gem Hunt and Wheel of Wow.

I am hopeless.

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is it not obvious that I really want to talk about my Webkinz problem.... and no one is talking to me. Do I have to completely whore myself to get some chit chat around here?

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Shanna said:
Is it not obvious that I really want to talk about my Webkinz problem.... and no one is talking to me. Do I have to completely whore myself to get some chit chat around here?

I am really sorry about your addiction. You are the only one that can stop this problem. Is has to come from within yourself. No one else can help you.... ;D

·
Registered
133 Posts
Umm, you can talk to my 7 yr. old daughter. She is also addicted!
She loves loves loves webkins. She has six. I just got her the pegasus.

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Your post is ironic. As of yesterday, I had no idea what Webkinz was (not that I really have a good idea today). My 8yr old great niece was showing me this yesterday.

·
Registered
5,268 Posts
Shanna - don't know about the Webkinz (have a niece who's obsessed...) BUT I don't want one of those Kenmore thingys you posted! Mmmmmmm!!

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
I could get the dweckettes to invite you to their 'houses' and play. Is your Webkinz house as messy as your real house, or does your pet have a maid or something?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts