Just Labradors banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sally's day care just opened their big new facility.....very classy, very modern, great place! And they just got their web cams installed a couple of days ago. Today is Sally's first day there since they've had those web cams up and running.

I can't get ANY work done here!!! I've been sitting here at my regular computer for over an hour just staring at her playing with the dogs!!! Oh, god help me. And god help my clients if I don't get my butt back over to my editing computers and start working!!!!!!!!!

I honestly tried a few minutes ago. I turned this computer off and went to work. I had only just opened a project and hubby calls to tell me that he just saw Sally do a butt tuck across the room. Now, here I am....back over here watching my baby.

I'm pathetic. :( But I'm going to be pathetic......and broke if I don't get my act together! ::)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Yes! I do that with Lucy too. If I'm in the office, I usually start telling my coworkers to get on it also (not very sly of me!) Or, worse, I'll send the link out to my friends/family who live in other places so they can see Lucy. Yes, that gets me a lot of teasing!

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I would be glad to, but their server just crashed. "Too many people viewing this website!"
LOLOLOLOL ;) I guess they didn't get enough server space for all of us doting doggie parents.

When they get the bugs straightened out, I'll post the link. It's really cool. You can choose which room to watch or which outside area. But I'm going to have to get Sally some kind of bright flourescent orange collar. It's sometimes a little difficult to tell which big dark dog she is.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
I think that's great you get to watch hiim play like that. I'd not get any work done either.
When I want to watch the news at work, I minimize my screens and put them side by side. Try that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts