Just Labradors banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
***WEATHER ALERT****People of the state of Louisiana: you have a THREE day notice to vacate your houses and head inland. Hurricane Brett and the Vikings are coming to plunder and pillage. The devastation is expected to hit land January 24ths- ps-THERE IS ANOTHER SYSTEM DUE TO ARRIVE ON THE SAME DATE..... TROPICAL STORM .........JARED ALLEN AND THE DEFENSE!

GO VIKES!!!

GO°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸VIKINGSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤GOº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø,„VIKINGSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º° GO°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸VIKINGSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤GOº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø,„VIKINGSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º° GO°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸VIKINGSº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø

:p:)

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
You better bring some defense. I say Bree's and Company will take the wind out of your Viking sails.
Also, send some earplugs. 70,000 screaming drunk Saint's fans will lift the top off the dome.:D

·
Registered
428 Posts
Wait, I was about to say.. "HUH? WAIT? How did I not know about this? Wait? What month is this? What monnnnth??? Ummm...Ohhh... it's January. WTH? Wait, when is hurricane season? HUHHH... UHHH... THIS ISN'T HURRICANE SEASON.... WHAT'S GOING ONNNN... A FREAKISH ANOMALY... ... "

Of course, all of that went through my head within about 2.5 seconds.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts