Just Labradors banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The puppies were moved from the whelping box to a large pool in the breeder's sunroom. The picture is not the best quality but here is Kate & her mom & siblings. :)

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Oh how cute! I must have missed the post about getting a new pup. When does she come home? Are you getting her to do anything in particular with her (besides being a treasured member of the family!)

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
Aaawww Georgie, I bet you can't wait, I am on summer vacation for the next 6 weeks but I would willingly wish that time away if I was awaiting a precious bundle like that~:)

·
Registered
22,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
MN lab - She is field bred. She will be mine to train. I am not sure if you were on the forum when Shadow passed away, but when we finally got another lab I said I would never have just one again. Not that you can replace them. But Molly is 6 1/2 & retired from the hunt test game, Abby is 3 1/2 and is in her first master test this weekend coming up, so Kate will be trained for hunting & hunt tests. Her sire is FC CFC Money Talks and her mom is Ironweed Boom Boom Butterfly MH.

But they all live in our house, go on vacation with us & are part of our family. When I tell people my life has "gone to the dogs"....I really mean it. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts