Just Labradors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, so 1st - David is fine. I told finally told him yesterday that they were coming - about 30 minutes before they arrived so he didn't have time to freak.

Jake, Bella, Abbie, Lindsay & Leah were at day care when I brought Hailey & the pups in so we only had Sara & Paulie to deal with.

Hailey was very nervous and anxious, of course, but after snapping and snarling at Sara a few times she was able to settle down and move into our master bathroom with the pups.

The pups look very healthy and seem to be fat and happy. The 2 smallest are Romeo & Lilly and they putting on weight just like the rest of the bunch but not as much as the others.

I'll get more photos of everyone tomorrow and properly introduce you to each and every one.

Hailey is a great little mother and working her butt o ff to feed and clean everyone. She still hasn;t met the rest of the crew - though they all know that their are other dogs here. She met Jake last night and snapped and snarled at him too but Jake and Sara are the best at reading other dogs and knowing exactly how to put someone at ease and give them their sapce so she again calmed down.

Given her snapping, she probably won't meet Paulie at all and we'll keep putting him in the ex-pen when she needs to travel through the house. The rest of the bunch will proably meet her, one at a time over the next few days on walks or at bathroom breaks.

The pups are Daisy, Lilly, Ivy, Rosco, Riley and baby Romeo.

This is Ivy in front and Rosco or Riley in back

Ivy - she's very vocal

They were all sitting together & started to walk off just as I took the shot

Ivy again

More photos later - we're running to the grocery store while everyone takes their after dinner naps.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Dina, those pups are adorable and their coloring is so cool :D Can't wait for more pictures!!

·
Registered
22,832 Posts
Those pups are adorable. I'm glad David is fine. :) I really admire your work & your caring about the dogs. :)

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
Aren't they adorable !! With coloring like that, I bet they have some Catahoula in them...... what is mama ?

Melissa
;)

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
With coloring like that, I bet they have some Catahoula in them
That's what I was going to guess too!

You're so awesome Dina, best of luck with the group for the next few weeks!

·
Registered
7,797 Posts
What striking puppies! Beautiful eye color and amazing coats :D

Hopefully things go smoothly for the rest of their stay!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts