Just Labradors banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're going to need a few more animals to fill it up, though. =)

Here is a picture of what our dock is supposed to look like (taken a couple years ago.)

Here is a pic taken yesterday afternoon:

Holy High Water! I'm sure, given the forecast for the next two days, the dock will be under water before this is over.

But, at least, the gardens are looking lush.

Anyone see anything strange in the upper-ish left hand corner-ish part of this picture?

Here, let me zoom in a little for you.

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
Wow! That is up pretty high. I guess you guys are getting a ton of rain? I wish you would send it down south!

Ha! at the last 2 pics! Is that Piper peeping out?

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep. That would be Miss Nosy-Pants. She can't stand to have anything go on without her "participation." :D

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Niiiiiiiiiice place to live! Beautiful!! :)

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Your dock looks awesome :) Even almost underwater.

I hope the East Coast can dry out a little for the 4th - it would be nice to have a few days of sunshine huh?

·
Registered
9,226 Posts
wow! I can't believe how high the water is!
Well, I can....just read that this has been the most dismal wet June since 1903!

Hopefully July will be different.

Your yard looks so lush!

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
You do have some high water! Your landscaping is gorgeous!

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Love the flowies on the dock, love your landscaping, especially love that phantom behind the screening. :)

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
I know, Anne! This month has had rain almost every day. Some days it just poured buckets for hours. We've never drained so much water from our pool (except to close it in the winter). You have probably had it even worse! ggrrrrrr rain...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts