Just Labradors banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My husbands Grandmother passed away yesterday. She was 94 and such a very livley person. She was always dressed nicley with her hair fixed and makeup on. She loved Aubrey and got such a kick out of her antics. Even at 94 she lived on her own and mostly took care of her self. A year and a half ago she had a major heart attack but she pulled through and was no worse for the wear after having a pacemaker put in. About two weeks ago she had a small heart attack and was in the hospital for about 5 days. Yesterday morning she had another major heart attack and didn't make it. We were with her when they let her go.
I worry about my FIL (her son) he was very close to her and is taking it pretty hard. They are waiting for another son to get in from Seattle so I'm not sure when they funeral will be yet probably Monday.

I've only known her for 5 years but she was a great woman and will be dearly missed.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
It is said that when an old person dies, it's like a library burning down.

I wish your family the comfort of many good memories.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Oh Barb, I'm so sorry for all of you. It sounds like she lived a great, long life.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone. I'm so glad we went to see her two weeks ago and spent a while with her. She loved seeing Aubrey and got to play with her for a while.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts