Just Labradors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He went poopy this morning and it was solid. Wednesday it was still a little lose but not much.

I am so stupid, I checked last night on his food and he does eat purina Adult dog chow. So last night I got him a bag of the purina indoor dog food. He seem to really like that one. We will see how he does.

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Yeah poop! ;D
You may want to consider a higher quality food Sam. Neither of those are good. I bet they both have corn as the first or second ingrediant.

·
Registered
7,913 Posts
You may want to consider a higher quality food Sam. Neither of those are good. I bet they both have corn as the first or second ingrediant.
I agree...I wouldn't fancy feeding this:

Purina® Little Bites Indoor Complete Dog Food

Ingredients
Ground yellow corn, meat and bone meal, corn gluten meal, animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols (form of Vitamin E), soybean meal, animal digest, brewers rice, salt, potassium chloride, L-Lysine monohydrochloride, choline chloride, calcium phosphate, Vitamin E supplement, zinc sulfate, zinc proteinate, ferrous sulfate, parsley flakes, added color (Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Red 40, Blue 2), manganese sulfate, manganese proteinate, niacin, Vitamin A supplement, calcium carbonate, brewers dried yeast, copper sulfate, calcium pantothenate, copper proteinate, garlic oil, pyridoxine hydrochloride, Vitamin B-12 supplement, thiamine mononitrate, Vitamin D-3 supplement, riboflavin supplement, calcium iodate, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of Vitamin K activity), folic acid, biotin, sodium selenite.
A-4120

Sam, you were given some good food suggestions on the other thread you made yesterday.

Also, on that note, special 'indoor dog' formulas are a bit of a con. I'm sure 99% of dogs on this forum are indoor dogs...you don't need a special food for it. The same goes for breed specific formulas. Just not necessary.

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
"Roger that Houston. We have poopage! We have poopage!"
"Copy that Tater one"

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cody thinks I am crazy because when he went I took him back inside for breakfast and I went running upstairs and told Cody how excited I was that TATER POOPED. And of course I come to work and send out a email to my mom and his mom and copied him in on it and he is just laughing at me. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts