Just Labradors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the last few days, we have noticed what looked like cracks in our front yard garden area. well, tonight we noticed a real problem and we think that we have either moles or gophers-leaning towards gophers !!! not too happy, as hubby just put in a new front yard last summer and stone wall. our neighbors across the street battled with them last year so i guess that it is our turn. needless to say, hubby is not happy...... :mad:

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Sounds like a job for the erradication team of Aly, Theo and Riley. :)

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
we will pay whatever they want as long as the little rat bastards are gone !!! ;)

·
Registered
634 Posts
I don't know if you know this, you may already, but you can get these little stakes to put in the ground that are specifically for moles and gophers. They vibrate or do something that gets rid of them. My dad uses them. They're safe around dogs because my dad has two dogs. Also I read in Southern Living magazine this past week about putting Cayenne pepper in their holes or burroughs or whatever they're called.

Good luck!!

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
boonesmom said:
we will pay whatever they want as long as the little rat bastards are gone !!! ;)
I'm pretty sure they work for kibble, but please make sure it is grain free. ;D

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
My son's cat is a master mole hunter....his name is Hunter too lol Between him and our old Wheaten Terrier we had NO problems. ;D

Our neighbor LOVES when Hunter comes in his yard and eradicated all the moles. He bought Pounce treats and leaves them out to lure the cat to come over and "work" in his yard lol

Do you know anyone with a cat that could help you out?

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
Simple but effective. Put moth balls down inside the holes and cover the holes. The moles/gophers will move on to your neighbor's yard.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts