Just Labradors banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Got guest?

Don't be a guest! REGISTER and join in on the fun!

We don't bite.... (hard anyway...well ok sometimes we do but not often :laugh:)

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
WeHeartLabs said:
Got guest?

Don't be a guest! REGISTER and join in on the fun!

We don't bite.... (hard anyway...well ok sometimes we do but not often :laugh:)
yeah i'm still not sure where these teeth marks on my arm came from :p

any ideas?

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Well Karina bites sometimes but it's usually just a superficial wound. You just have to crate her for a little while afterwards so she can think about what a bad girl she was. BAD KARINA! BAD GIRL!

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
You guys must have scared them away. There's only 38 of them now. LOL

·
Registered
10,636 Posts
Charla said:
Well Karina bites sometimes but it's usually just a superficial wound. You just have to crate her for a little while afterwards so she can think about what a bad girl she was. BAD KARINA! BAD GIRL!
TeeHee

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
We had this question of why so many guests come up on the board that I moderate on after it got popular, seems a lot of the "guests" are something called bots and spidewrs, search engines checking topics, or so how it was explained and I understand it. We need a real geek if I have it all messed up. ;D

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
delmonico said:
We had this question of why so many guests come up on the board that I moderate on after it got popular, seems a lot of the "guests" are something called bots and spidewrs, search engines checking topics, or so how it was explained and I understand it. We need a real geek if I have it all messed up. ;D
Yes, when you run a search for something using a search engine doesn't it send out a 'spider' to go find the info you requested? And if on a forum the spider appears as a 'guest'. Am i correct?

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
Apollopuppy said:
delmonico said:
Yes, when you run a search for something using a search engine doesn't it send out a 'spider' to go find the info you requested? And if on a forum the spider appears as a 'guest'. Am i correct?
I think I've heard that once before. So it must be true! ;D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts