Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a FILLY! She needed a little bit of assistance to come into this world, but here she is! Mama and filly are doing fine! It's the first foal of our stallion Elvis, so she was highly anticipated!

Saying "HI!" to Forrest and Toby- she is SMALLER than Forrest!

Getting a Toby kiss- he LOVES to give kisses to the Minis and Llamas.....

Dancing in the stall- she was about two hours old here!

I had a friend come over Tuesday night, we set up the camera system, moved the fillies out and Cheyenne in, and I spent the last five nights watching Horsie TV. Which is boring.... all she did was eat and sleep..... until tonight!

Now, off to bed with my NyQuil. because on top of everything else, I caught a cold!

Lucy

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
Congrats! She's adorable! :)
Love the dogs checking her out.
Mama doesn't mind the dogs getting so close to her baby?!?

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Oh Lucy, she's beautiful!! I love that she kisses the dogs. Congratulations!!

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
She is precious. Congratulations to you and her mama.

·
Registered
231 Posts
OMG!! Totally adorable!!! <3 <3 <3
Congratulations!

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
She is adorable! Love the pics of her and the dogs, and her dancing . . . I guess I love them all! :)

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Very cute! Congrats!

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Congrats! She's adorable! :)
Love the dogs checking her out.
Mama doesn't mind the dogs getting so close to her baby?!?
Mama was eating a pick-me-up snack. She's cool with the dogs if I'm in there. I never let them in alone with her. More for THEIR protection than the foals! Forrest is afraid of them anyway-he got stomped on as a puppy. Toby thinks they are playing...

We were actually sitting in the doorway of the stall so as not to intrude. "Spicy" came over to see what we were. I kept shooing her back to Mom, but she wanted to be with us... so today, naturally, she wants NOTHING to do with us! :) I was able to scratch her back, she liked that.

Lucy

1 - 20 of 20 Posts