Just Labradors banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi eberybody! Guess wot? We hab a house guest for da nest 4-6 weeks! Her name is Nala and she is a Golden Retreeber! She is 6 munfs ole! Iddent she cute?

Her mommy an daddy's house got burnt inna fire an we bolunteered to keep Nala wif us insted ob her goin' to a kennel til her house is fixeded. When we toled daddy he looked like dis :eek: but he likes her. Oh, an she's not spayed yet so Jack is goin' a liddle nuts, but Katie, don't worry, he still lubs you da bestest!

Nala

Me tellin' Nala da rules ob da house!

Iz Nala makin' fun of me behind my back?

Stay tuned for more venchures ob Abby, Jack, Stinkybutt, an Nala!

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Oooooo Abby she is a beary cute golden retreeber!!!! My old brufer Casey was a golden treber ans he was so much fun!!!

Dis is also beary nice ob y'or mommy to bolunteer to keep Nala while her fambly gets bedder ans her house is fixded up. How did dis sitchashun arise? Was she onna noos? Does your mommy work wif her mommy? inkwirin minds wanna know girrulfren

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
O Abby, Nala's cute! You is still da big boss, ob corse, but it looks like she mite be fun ta play wif. Yer mom's reely nice ta take her in fer awhile; it mus' be bery sad ta hab yer house burneded.

I hasta add dat Nala habs a purty smile, an so she mus' be bery happy wif her noo frens. Does anybody see a 'semblence ta yers trooly inna firstes' pichur?

Yore fren,
Maggie

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
O Abby Nala is a cutie. O yes likes Maggie says you still da boss.

But finks ofs it dis way a liddle pest O sorry mommy I means a sisser too plays wifs.

ans dose are some cute picthers.

·
Registered
5,503 Posts
Awwww.... Nala is soooo cute! I luvs her smile. I betcha it'll be fun fer ta six weeks in da house ob Abby an Jack an Chloe.

·
Registered
14,925 Posts
Awwww Abby what a cutie Nala is!!! Lookit da sweet face ans da lagh ob hers... Oh wait I kin see you is not frilled about da wissit ob Nala, Abby. Don't worry I heard from mommy she's not staying wifh you forebber, just a few weeks. But you habs to show here da ropes ob course, you is da boss.

Your fren Emma

G

·
Abby, Nala is berry cute....I am so surry to heer bout her house, fank goodness dat she wasnt hurt or her mom and dad. I fink dat is berry nice of ur Momma and Dadda to let her stay wif you till her huse is back together again.

Now...I am finkin dat she looks like a little rascal wif her tongue stickin out to you. You mite hab to watch dat girl!! LOLOLOL!

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Abby Nala id a bery cute pup. I is reel sorry bowt da fire but i is glad da pups anna peeps is 'k. Dis is da mostest 'portant. An it is reel nise ob you to lets her stay wif you FOR A LIDDLE BIT!

BUT! I tink you is gonna hafta put yore paw down an make sure she behabes while she is stayin wif you. Laffin ahind yore bak! HA!

HEY JACK- DITCHA FERGET BOWT ME? IS YOU GOIN TO MUGS AN SASSYS NEXIT MONF? ME AN TRAPPER IS GONNA BE DERE!

Katie!

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh Katie. I could never ever forget about you! You're my #1.

Trapper......Nala is cute but she's too young for me....and she's always trying to sniff my butt which I DON'T LIKE so I get snarky! What a pest! And don't get Abby started. Nala tries to steal her ball every chance she gets. And you know how Abby is with her ball-y's. ::)

·
Registered
683 Posts
Oooh what a cutie :)

We lubs golden retreebers here.. Mommy says dat our number 2 doggy (ifn we eber get one) could perhaps be a golden ifn we cant find a good labby

Lubs Luna and Mommy

1 - 13 of 13 Posts