Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Matt (our son) took Rocko in last winter when the temps got down to -20. Rocko owners did not want him any longer and they had no shelter for him. Matt could not stand to see him laying in the snow with it being so cold. He had also been abused. I had been watching Rocko about 1-2 times a week when Matt went to doctor appointments and really fell for him. Matt knew we were getting ready for a new dog, so he gave him to me for Mother's Day.

I would like for you to meet Rocko. We think he is around 5 years old.

Fudge and him play chase all the time ...

I think he was suppose to be with us as he has fits right in with us!

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
What a wonderful ending for that sweet boy!! He is really handsome! I'm so glad he's staying with you and I bet Fudge is too!!! Two is perfect, but then three isn't so bad and four...........:D

·
Registered
65 Posts
He is a looker and glad that you rescued him from that environment. You'll have loads of fun with him and so will Fudge :)

·
Registered
11,990 Posts
You did a good job raising your son! I'm so glad he pulled Rocko out of his sad situation. What a happy, happy dog he is now! That butt tuck picture is worth a thousand words!

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Welcome Rocco! What a great Mother's Day present! He looks like he is having the time of his life. Poor boy deserves it.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Hi Rocko. He is a nice boy. What a difference since Matt started caring for him.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Welcome Rocko! He's a very handsome boy.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts