Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
But we chose Rusty instead. There are four things that Carol and I can not get over for him being just 8 weeks old yesterday;

1) How quickly and closely he's bonded to Cappy ... it's a love-fest between them,

2) How FAST he became potty trained to the outdoors despite mid-20 degree morning temps (not a single opps in 4-1/2 days),

3) How fast he's learned his way around the 3,100 SF house and where things are kept,

4) And finally, how closely he resembles his two "cousins" from an aunt's earlier litter at the breeders place.

The cousins ...

See the resemblance?

Looks like one of them may have had some Karate instructions, ya think?

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cappy is my virtual "yellow shadow". Wherever I am, Cappy will be immediately next to me. It's now getting to be that way with Cappy and Rusty.

But Remi is getting much better about sharing with him too. She'll actually go select a toy from the box, take it to him, wait for him to pick it up ... then she takes it back away again. Typical woman!

"Can I pway too?"

;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.