Just Labradors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I looked and didn't see it, but I may be blind. I saw the one after Sunday night.

So, what did you think about the second half of the premiere?

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
I love the fact that Tony wasn't bad (after loving the fact he's back) and Bill and Chloe are back too. Bill's hot too.

·
Registered
7,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's funny because they spent all the publicity and interviews talking up the fact that Tony was going to be the bad guy this season.

When Bill was explaining things to Jack, Jason said "So it's just Bill, Tony and Chloe against the world?" Now, of course, they have a fighting chance with Jack on their side. =)

Of course, we'll spend 6 or 8 hours or so with Jack running from the law again.

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
labby said:
... Bill's hot too.
Bill is hot, isn't he? Do you think his eyes really are that blue or is he wearing colored contacts?

I'm loving the Chloe vs. (insert Janeane Garofolo's character name) computer techie face off!

And does Tony's hair cut remind anyone else of Jack on LOST or is it just me?

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
Bill is looking GOOOOOOOOOD with that scruffy unshaven look.

Cloe <3 her... ever since that one episode in like the 2nd or 3rd season when she opened a can of whoopass (I forget the situation... just that it was her and a very big gun lol)

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
I am not 100% convinced Tony's a good guy. He's really a bad guy now, but doing a good thing as far as the chip goes. Nothing surprises me about 24, anything goes.

·
Registered
7,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think you're right about that, Eric. He was bad but then the bad guys got a little too evil for him, so he was conflicted. When he was talking to Jack in the car you could tell he's still conflicted in his feelings for the ringleader. Wouldn't be surprised if Jack has to take him out later. (Tony, I mean.)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts