Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Can't see the image??

Hmmm

Trying again:

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Works on every level. It's funny. It's sweet. And the animation -- especially as Marc Anthony watches the cookies being baked -- is nothing short of brilliant.

Even the MUSIC is fantastic: My favorite segment is when the Mom (Voice: Bea Benadaret) is standing there w/her arms crossed and her foot keeping a rather annoyed andante tempo. And MA goes through all the prior ruses to convince her that he's not harboring a cat. And the score goes through the prior incarnations as well, including the "Oh You Beautiful Doll" when he tries to pass her off as a powderpuff.

BRILL. I. ANT!

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh I remember hilarious, wasn't the kitten the one that clawed at his back when it settled down for a nap ? Hilarious faces the dog would make
Yes. LOL. Biting his lip. Squanching his face. Sweating.

I love the shot, too, when he's kicked out the cord from the vacuum cleaner. The plug dangles from his heel, and he's got this total WHO-ME? face on. Bahahahah!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.