Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
Hey, she is the one that had an affair, he deserves it back.

Although I think the whole thing is so he does not have to pay her alimony.

·
Registered
7,955 Posts
You can't sell your organs, right? So isn't that what he's asking for - payment for giving her the kidney? I would think that would immediately get a big, fat no from any judge.

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
Melissa said:
You can't sell your organs, right? So isn't that what he's asking for - payment for giving her the kidney? I would think that would immediately get a big, fat no from any judge.
I agree...he's just being spiteful.

·
Registered
7,901 Posts
Ah yes...fellow New Yorkers at their finest. And we wonder why we get a bad name.

Jaime - she's at Winthrop Hospital I think. I forget where I heard he's from.

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
Taffys Mom said:
Ah yes...fellow New Yorkers at their finest. And we wonder why we get a bad name.

Jaime - she's at Winthrop Hospital I think. I forget where I heard he's from.
:laugh: Yeah. not one of long island's finest moments. Whether she cheated on him or not doesnt give him the right to want payment for the kidney...no backsies indian giver ;)

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
I saw this on GMA this morning.

I'd be really **** pissed if my spouse cheated on me, now I'd bre freaking IRATE if they walked away with one of my organs!!!

I wouldn't sue for it though :laugh:

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
blacklabelias said:

I'd be really **** pissed if my spouse cheated on me, now I'd bre freaking IRATE if they walked away with one of my organs!!!

nah just take it back on my own :laugh: :laugh: j/k

·
Registered
9,781 Posts

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
blacklabelias said:
Many a man loses organs to his ex in divorce proceedings. But then again, many a man deserves to....

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
dweck said:
blacklabelias said:
Many a man loses organs to his ex in divorce proceedings. But then again, many a man deserves to....
some physically :ugly: :whistle:

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
It's been inside her and her stuff has passed through it - does he really want it back? LOL!!!
He comes across as such a weenie whiner in front of the reporters. "Woe is me". :whatever:

G

·
MidwestGirl said:
blacklabelias said:

nah just take it back on my own :laugh: :laugh: j/k
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

G

·
Melissa said:
Ditto!!!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts