Just Labradors banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To keep in my dept at work for little kids who's parents let them run around like untrained puppies. ::)

OK, I feel better know, must ask the boss for one. ;D

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
lol...you could use your Sheriff badge and sidearms and imprison them for the duration.
Is that legal in Nebrassky?

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I got leg irons for sale, but if I don't get them bolted down it makes a lot of noise.

BTW I have a badge comin' in the mail from a distant cuzzin. will post pictures when it gets here, really gonna be cool. Town Marshal Carman Nebraska. Carman was out in Author County and ain't been there for 75 years or so, fact is only one town left out there, but the whole durn county only has a little more than 400. ;D

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
LOL. I just donated 2 to lab rescue.

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Rangermom said:
Glen, have you tried duct tape?
Don't have no duct tape in The Old West Shop, would have to walk up to the work dept. ;D

·
Registered
703 Posts
;D Glen, I would gladly make use of those! If I could stow away the kids while I got what we needed, it would make for a less frustrating and a faster visit.

I do, however, put my kids on leashes when I can't find any carts. They think they are putting on their animal backpacks with 'tails' that mommy holds in her hands.

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
There was a lady with 5 kids buyin' a saddle, they ran all over the store. ::) At least she bought sumthin' told Tyce he owed me half his commision on the saddle for that. ;D And I asked the boss, he said no, something about bad customer relations and some sort of laws. I can still chase the skate boarders out of behind the store though. ;D Something about liability. ;)

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
You mean like this?

BTW, the kid put himself in the crate!

·
Registered
14,925 Posts
delmonico said:
Rangermom said:
Glen, have you tried duct tape?
Don't have no duct tape in The Old West Shop, would have to walk up to the work dept. ;D
But maybe you have a long old fashioned rope! ;)

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
You need the sign i have hanging on our shed:

Pets Welcome, Children Must Be Leashed

I bought it at a flea market in Florida about 10 years ago.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts