Just Labradors banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
That's interesting!

This: “It’s getting harder and harder to hate Walmart.” Made me lol.

It's always crazy to me to see how Wal*Mart is viewed up here, versus down where John's family lives. Down there the stores are all nice and new and in affluent areas. They look like scaled back Whole Foods. Up here - not so much. There's one I walked into once, then left. While I'm not a fan of Wal*Mart, I am a fan of local famers - so I guess this is good!

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
That's interesting!

This: “It’s getting harder and harder to hate Walmart.” Made me lol.

It's always crazy to me to see how Wal*Mart is viewed up here, versus down where John's family lives. Down there the stores are all nice and new and in affluent areas. They look like scaled back Whole Foods. Up here - not so much. There's one I walked into once, then left. While I'm not a fan of Wal*Mart, I am a fan of local famers - so I guess this is good!
Walmart would be doing themselves a great favor if they incorporated more regional products in their stores. They really need to get out of the "trucking meat all around the country business" and hire in-store meat cutters,buying from regional packing houses.

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
walmart is going to have to change a lot more to get me in there....still a hater!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts