Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
That's awesome!

"Bearded woman" I still do not understand how these woman don't notice the full on mustash and partial patchy beards they have. Do they not look in the mirror?

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
i don't know where you people live, but maybe it's not so bad up here, afterall.

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
The last time Denny and I went to Wal-mart, someone had peed on the floor...and the poor guy cleaning it up barely batted an eye, he said it happens all the time...fucking sick. Edited to add that it wasn't near or in the bathroom or anything...this was by the checkout lines.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Facebook is blocked for me so I only see a red x. Can you copy and paste it here?

I despise that place, too. Why do all the weirdos gather there? I'll only go there if it's an absolute necessity (vaccuum bags), and it has to be timed juuuuust right. Dare not go in at noon on the weekend. :eek:

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Amy, I changed it so that it's on photobucket now. Hopefully you can see it.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Screw Bingo, you would have had a Blackout!

I despise that place, will only go there if there is no other choice.
I'm with you!! Luckily we have plenty of other options around here, so a trip to "Wally World" is a rare event!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
OMG that's so true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
The last time Denny and I went to Wal-mart, someone had peed on the floor...and the poor guy cleaning it up barely batted an eye, he said it happens all the time...fucking sick. Edited to add that it wasn't near or in the bathroom or anything...this was by the checkout lines.
The last time I want to Wally world, there was a hispanic couple with a 3ish year old and a probably 1yo. The older child had peed his pants and they were putting some new clothes on him. I wonder if they paid for them. My guess would be no, they were kind of trying to hide what they were doing. How sad. The funny thing is the bathroom was only 2 isles away.

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
About 20 years ago I knew a couple who were graduate students here where work. They were the ultimate in 'organic hippies'. Their child never once had a diaper on it since the day it was born. Not sure why. Anyways, even when the kids was 5-6 years old, when she had to go to the bathroom, she'd just drop her drawers and pee. I was in the airport with them one day, while the mother talked to the car rental people. The person a the counter motioned to the girl behind us, and she had just dropped her drawers and was peeing right there in the building! I saw that many times when they were outside, or in our animal rearing building, but that was a little public! (and yes the kid seemed 'alright' in all other developmental aspects. The parents just did not believe in potty training!

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
About 20 years ago I knew a couple who were graduate students here where work. They were the ultimate in 'organic hippies'. Their child never once had a diaper on it since the day it was born. Not sure why. Anyways, even when the kids was 5-6 years old, when she had to go to the bathroom, she'd just drop her drawers and pee. I was in the airport with them one day, while the mother talked to the car rental people. The person a the counter motioned to the girl behind us, and she had just dropped her drawers and was peeing right there in the building! I saw that many times when they were outside, or in our animal rearing building, but that was a little public! (and yes the kid seemed 'alright' in all other developmental aspects. The parents just did not believe in potty training!
that is warped!!

·
Registered
7,664 Posts
The parents just did not believe in potty training!
Too bad they didn't also believe in keeping the kids at home until they figured out on their own to use the toilet.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts