Just Labradors banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

Lucy our 3 year old Labrador has just this week stated jumping up on the bed in the middle of the night.

She and our other Labrador, Boo, sleep on trampoline beds in our room.

We have had Lucy in there for several months - we got her as an adult in November 2020 and have had her in the room
as a substitute "crate" as she wasn't 100% housebroken when we got her from the breeder.

We haven't had a single accident in the house since we have kept her in the room at night.

We don't think this is lack of exercise by the way she gets a lot!

Thank you!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi!

Lucy our 3 year old Labrador has just this week stated jumping up on the bed in the middle of the night.

She and our other Labrador, Boo, sleep on trampoline beds in our room.

We have had Lucy in there for several months - we got her as an adult in November 2020 and have had her in the room
as a substitute "crate" as she wasn't 100% housebroken when we got her from the breeder.

We haven't had a single accident in the house since we have kept her in the room at night.

We don't think this is lack of exercise by the way she gets a lot!

Thank you!!!!!!!!!
Is she asking to go out? Lonely/bored? My dogs wake me up at 4 am EVERY day. So glad I'm retired!! Good luck!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Could be he is just being sociable. Murphy ( the guy in the avatar) is rarely more than a few feet away from me, just likes being close. He does not get in the bed, but he sleeps right next to it on the floor. So getting up in the middle of the night takes a little skill on my part, LOL.

If he is just getting on the bed and settling down pretty quickly you have your answer. If he is being playful you may need to increase his exercise time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts