Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
7,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just talked to Linda on the phone. Her mother is out of surgery and doing well. She said her color was already better. She not gray anymore. The Drs. were very pleased with the way the surgery went. I'm sure she'll update everyone more later tonight. She wanted me to thank everyone for the support for her Mom.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know she hasn't posted this (at least I don't think I missed it). Linda's (Raian's) Mom is having open heart surgery this morning. It was supposed to start about 8 AM and last for 6 hours or so. They are replacing a damaged valve in her heart. Please send prayers and stop by the waiting room to offer best wishes.

Let's see I have all the chairs arranged. The coffee is made. I sure hope someone will bring some snacks.

Linda, we're here for you. I'll try to keep this unruly bunch in line.

Prayers being said for Anne.

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
Re: Waiting Room Open For Raian's Mom

Good thoughts headed that way.

I'll stick around til it's time to go to the airport and will check in tomorrow.

Stacey if you DARE color on my nice white shirt I will KILL YOU!

·
Registered
7,901 Posts

Here I am!!! Whew! I've been here so little lately, I am not up on what is going on. Good thoughts for your mom Linda. Hope all goes smoothly and she has a speedy recovery.

Monnie - I have fresh rolls. Since this will be a number of hours' wait --- I'm having wraps, salads and a few pizzas delivered at lunchtime.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts

I'm here! I brought some homemade apple stuedel from the cafeteria but it smelled so good I ate the whole thing. Even licked the plate. :p

Prayers and good thoughts for an uneventful surgery and a speedy recovery!! :angel:

·
Registered
20,085 Posts

I am here and will sit quietly in the corner, offer up some prayers, and calmly read my Fantastic Four comic book, ignoring those wishing to goad me into wheelchair races or making the Eiffel Tower out of tongue depressors. :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

·
Registered
4,075 Posts

Her mom has my thoughts and prayers for a sucessful surgery and speedy recovery

·
Registered
7,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Donuts, I love donuts. YESSSS, lunch being delivered, too. This is great. I have to go out for a therapy visit with Buddy for a few hours around 1 PM. I'll check in with Linda around 3-4 PM. I'll let everyone know how things are going as soon as I can.
If Dan shows up, will one of you keep him from chasing the nurses? That is so embarrassing.

·
Registered
6,788 Posts

Good thoughts for Linda and her mom!

·
Registered
28,830 Posts

dweck said:
I am here and will sit quietly in the corner, offer up some prayers, and calmly read my Fantastic Four comic book, ignoring those wishing to goad me into wheelchair races or making the Eiffel Tower out of tongue depressors. :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:
Dan you liar. You already dropped spit wads onto my Highlights. Eukie wet ones. Right on Gallant's head. You bad, bad boy.

Now then... prayers for Anne. Strong ones.

·
Registered
10,664 Posts

Prayers for Anne. I will wait in the car. Dan keeps elbowing me!

·
Registered
20,085 Posts

Paddysmom said:
dweck said:
Dan you liar. You already dropped spit wads onto my Highlights. Eukie wet ones. Right on Gallant's head. You bad, bad boy.

Now then... prayers for Anne. Strong ones.
That was Nathan!!

labs4life said:
Prayers for Anne. I will wait in the car. Dan keeps elbowing me!
THAT WAS NATHAN, TOO!!!

·
Registered
16,679 Posts

Sending out some good thoughts and prayers for Anne :)

...now then :p I'VE GOT MY MARKERS!!!! Hey dan wanna wheel chair race down the hall?

Lindsay don't worry I've been doing quite well with keeping the markers on the paper...every now and then I slip and the wall looks pretty but no more clothes for me!

·
Registered
9,503 Posts

Where is Glen with the cinnybuns when ya need him?
**Achoo** oops..sorry, Dan ::)

Saying prayers for a successful surgery for Anne.

·
Registered
10,230 Posts

I'm a little late but I'm here. Prayers for Anne :angel:
I'll take my turn pacing, then maybe I'll get some of that pizza.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts