Just Labradors banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my bridesmaid (one of my longest bestest friends!) is currently in labour! They broke her waters at 8am this morning and it's now midnight here in Australia and she's been in labour (to some degree I have no idea how far etc obviously) since then.

It's their first baby and they don't know what the gender is. I am so excited for her, not many of my friends have babies (only 2 so far) so this so fun to watch all my wonderful friends start their families!

Please give good thoughts that everything goes smoothly for her. I can't wait to come back and tell you all when little Jaide or Michael (current names chosen for baby) has entered into the world!!! :eek:

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
How exciting! I love the name Jaide.
:)

·
Registered
601 Posts
good thoughts headed her way!

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Good thoughts! How exciting!!

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Best wishes to your friends, Sarah! By the time you get home, the little one will be born, right?

·
Registered
601 Posts
Sarah update us!!

I was in labor for 24+ hours with Phoenix. But then he's a stubborn one he is!

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
baby Michael Fredrick is here! He was born Thursday afternoon at 5pm and weighed in at 8lb 4oz (3.74kgs) and 55cms long. I didn't get the text because I accidently left that mobile phone at home while I was away for work and she didn't text both of my phones!!

I can't wait to talk to her, I hope to go and see her over the weekend before I fly out again for work next week!

·
Registered
601 Posts
huraaay!

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I know. We visited him today and he is just gorgeous. Very happy and excited for our wonderful friends.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts