Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're grilling marinated sirloin tips and having ensalata caprese with it. Fresh berries with pound cake for dessert/snack.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
We're having grilled chicken breast w/ some kind of spice rub smothered in BBQ sauce, fresh broccoli/cauliflower and some rice :D

Ice cream for dessert!

·
Registered
601 Posts
Phoenix is staying the night with my mom tonight....so I haven't a clue. I'd like to order something but I think Shane will kill me. :D

Guess I'll figure something about before 10pm.

·
Registered
85 Posts
My son came home this weekend from the military... He has 17 days left in the Navy.. woohoo!!!
Anyway, he suggested meatballs with gravy, corn, mashed potato's, home made bread..... so I guess that's what I'm cooking tonight. Not my favorite, but I'll survive :D

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
My son came home this weekend from the military... He has 17 days left in the Navy.. woohoo!!!
Anyway, he suggested meatballs with gravy, corn, mashed potato's, home made bread..... so I guess that's what I'm cooking tonight. Not my favorite, but I'll survive :D

that sounds good!

We're having
Sashimi
Miso butterfish
Fried saimin
and perhaps left over spinach salad

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
Nothing....well maybe my left over ice cream from Cold Stone last night.

We went to Golden Coral for lunch at 1pm so no one is hungry.

·
Registered
601 Posts
that sounds good!

We're having
Sashimi
Miso butterfish
Fried saimin
Linda.....all your food always sounds so friggin good. Look just send me your whole recipe list okie? :p

I finally decided on supper at ...well 15 minutes ago. Tony's frozen pizza! Yum yum!

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
that sounds good!

We're having
Sashimi
Miso butterfish
Fried saimin
ooohh yum Linda -- I want to come and eat at your place again!! :)

We had chorizo, potato and greens with a chilli tomato salsa. Yum!!

·
Registered
601 Posts
ooohh yum Linda -- I want to come and eat at your place again!! :)

We had chorizo, potato and greens with a chilli tomato salsa. Yum!!
WTH is a chorizo?

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
We took MIL out for her birthday!! So no cooking for me tonight- yippeee..... Brandi do you really eat dinner at 10pm- heck if dinner isn't done and eaten by 6, its way late for us! Funny how everyone has different "meal" times. Actually DH and I prefer to have our big meal around 2 or 3 pm and maybe a snack later.

·
Registered
601 Posts
We took MIL out for her birthday!! So no cooking for me tonight- yippeee..... Brandi do you really eat dinner at 10pm- heck if dinner isn't done and eaten by 6, its way late for us! Funny how everyone has different "meal" times. Actually DH and I prefer to have our big meal around 2 or 3 pm and maybe a snack later.
No normally we eat around 5pm...I tend to eat a bigger meal around the same time you do actually! ;) Just we had company over and Phoenix is at my mom's, so dinner was late tonight!

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
No normally we eat around 5pm...I tend to eat a bigger meal around the same time you do actually! ;) Just we had company over and Phoenix is at my mom's, so dinner was late tonight!
I have a cousin and her husband who regularly eat after 9pm, late for me, I would be so hungry I would eat everything in the house and then have to go to bed with a full stomach!!:D:D I know its not that late for some:)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts