Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, so the pics are a bit risque...lingerie, but it's for Maxim magazines "Hometown Hotties" contest.

If you want to help, click the link and scroll to the bottom of the page. She's on PAGE 10, "Heather" from Elizabethtown, PA.

I told her I'd post it here. She needs all the votes she can get since there are thousands of girls in this contest.

Please don't feel obligated, and please don't open the link if you will be offended by girls in lingerie.

http://www.maximonline.com/hotties/gallery_2007.aspx
THANKS!! :)

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oops, wait, lemme go see.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
I get the lost page when I click on hometown hotties... pretty funny considering it's their own site with their own link

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That didn't work either. What the heck, I just had it?!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just tried it again and the link in my original thread works now. Does it work for you guys now?

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
Geez Amy. I'll vote as soon as I get done veiwing all those photos!

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
tuckersmom said:
Geez Amy. I'll vote as soon as I get done veiwing all those photos!
LOL! Yeah, I will show my hubby this link later and he will be in heaven. I voted! Heather is beautiful.
Can't talk now lookin' at pictures! Okay page 1,row 1 picture 6....check Page 1,row one picture 7 ...check.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Can't talk now lookin' at pictures! Okay page 1,row 1 picture 6....check Page 1,row one picture 7 ...check.
LOL!!!!!! ;D

Thanks guys.

Robert, where are you?!?!

Yea Linds, click on the vote thing and then another screen pops up with a smaller pic of her then you have to click that. I think. :-\

1 - 20 of 39 Posts