1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
Those two look like they've known each other a lifetime! Soooo nice to see Chance in a great home with a great sister. (and brother and mom and pa!)

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
What a nice friendly welcome :)

Chance has come a long way....hope you all have a great life together

Post anytime about your gang :)

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
What a wonderful video. I love seeing labs having fun, wrestling. Chance and Karma look like best buds already. Looks live you have a wonderful gang of labs. :) Thanks for posting and Welcome to the board.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
That brought tears to my eyes to see that little guy so happy. He looks wonderful!! What a great life he has in store for him. Thanks to everyone for all of their had work in making this possible for Chance.

K

·
0 Posts
That makes me want to jump up and down. To see what he started out as and to see him now makes me so very happy!! ;D ;D

·
Registered
5,503 Posts
Chance looks so happy playing with Karma!!! Thanks so much for adopting Chance. It looks like he's going to have perfect life with such a wonderful family. ;D

·
Registered
12,170 Posts
Fantastic! Kudo to you for bringing Chance into your family. I hope you will keep us updated on Chance and postmore pictures! :D

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Wow! Chance just looks FANTASTIC! I mean, if I didn't know how far he'd come, I don't think I would know anything was wrong. I am just thrilled to see him moving so well!

We are all just thrilled beyond words that he has found such a wonderful home. It really does make one tear up with joy. :) We have all followed his story closely since he was a pup. He feels like one of the family.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for adopting this sweet boy. He looks so happy! My day is made! ;D

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
That is so heart warming!! He is home and he has settled right in. He knows he's home. ;D Thank you for adopting him, I think he was a perfect addition to your family. He is an amazing little guy (big guy now) and has come a long way to find you. God Bless you and yours, enjoy your family, it is beautiful!!!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
AWESOME!!! ;D Looks like you have a "built in" physical therapist for Chance in the form of a choclate Karma! Great video. Keep us updated!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts