Just Labradors banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just reading some past emails from her. She had such a way with words. Didnt she? She'd offer me advice but yet make me laugh all at the same time....

Nance's ice storm kind of hooked us up. She admitted to not liking me much when she first "met" me. Told me a few stories about that and we had a good laugh over it. Then she told me about living in England when she was little. Then we shared stories of being military wives.

It was nice knowing that if I needed to, I could email her and Id soon get a reply that would make me smile. You know how some people can say just the right things to you and it just makes your whole day better?

Its the 2nd of the month. I cant help but think of her on the 2nd. It just makes me so sad to think I wont ever get another one of those emails. I'm thankful I can type "Vicki" into my gmail search and have her conversations pop up when I need it.

:(

·
Registered Users
10,466 Posts
I've still got a PM from her on the old board. I haven't got the heart to delete it. :( We were just getting to be good friends & then that happened. JL is a much poorer place without her.

RIP my friend. :(

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Oh! How are the pups? I remember Vicki posting about Kaede and how she was afraid it was her last Christmas.. They must miss her so much, too. :( :(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.