Just Labradors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is growing up!! Waaaaaaaaaaaa..he weighs 33.3 lbs, 17 weeks old, had his rabies shot and is now licensed in the state we live in. Waaaaaaaaaaaaa..he's growing up!!! AND he finally learned, albeit slowly, "shake hands", but..I have to get his attention off the biscuit and on me..before he'll do it...LOL I'm just so darn proud of my lil boy..he's smart like his momma..LOL
Jackie

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep Brenda..half of me can't wait to see him full grown..the other half wants to keep him puppy...talk about a rock and a hard place. Jackie ;D

clanceycanuck said:
Awww your little boy is growing up.

·
Registered
459 Posts
They grow up quick..... tomorrow 3/30/07 is Zakk's 1st birthday and it seems like only yesterday that we were going to put a down payment on him (first saw him at ~4 weeks when they had just opened their eyes).

By the way, it's great to see another owner from NC. My wife (Zakks_Mommy) and I live in Washington, NC (just east of Greenville, NC). In fact, we will be in Wilmington tomorrow picking up my new camper shell for my truck (will be Zakk's own place to ride in while we are traveling).

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hiya Stephen..I'm in Carolina Beach...I know where Greenville is..roughly, but haven't been there. We moved here in 04, bought the house in 02 before prices went sky high! It's nice knowing another list member from NC!! ;D
And..Happy Birthday to Zakk!!!!!! Yes..time does fly!!!!!!
Jackie

curly said:
They grow up quick..... tomorrow 3/20/07 is Zakk's 1st birthday and it seems like only yesterday that we were going to put a down payment on him (first saw him at ~4 weeks when they had just opened their eyes).

By the way, it's great to see another owner from NC. My wife (Zakks_Mommy) and I live in Washington, NC (just east of Greenville, NC). In fact, we will be in Wilmington tomorrow picking up my new camper shell for my truck (will be Zakk's own place to ride in while we are traveling).

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hi Jackie. My boy is also 17 weeks. When is your pup's birthday? Rangers is November 29th. He goes tonight for his shots and to find out how much he weighs. I quit the shaking hands with Ranger trick. He just keeps pawing at us whenever he wants anything. Or if I want him to sit or stay and don't give hima treat right away, he starts pawing at us. I may try it again when he gets older ;D Happy 4 months to your pup!

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Tina..congratulations on your 17 week old boy too! Dakota was born on 11/30/06, so today is his 4 month birthday but yesterday was 17 weeks. He was 33.3 lbs yesterday at the vets ..and growing. LOL
I'll keep doing the paw thingy till I find it annoying..but so far..he doesn't do it..immediately on command..so we're working on it..main thing I have to do is make sure he's paying attention to ME not the biscuit. LOL
Good Luck at the vets..let us know how he's doing..and what he weighs!
Jackie

TinasZoo said:
Hi Jackie. My boy is also 17 weeks. When is your pup's birthday? Rangers is November 29th. He goes tonight for his shots and to find out how much he weighs. I quit the shaking hands with Ranger trick. He just keeps pawing at us whenever he wants anything. Or if I want him to sit or stay and don't give hima treat right away, he starts pawing at us. I may try it again when he gets older ;D Happy 4 months to your pup!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts