Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
14,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought she would tell me Emma was worse or even worse..... Well it has happened a miracle... THE VETS HAD DONE A MISSTAKE!!! The blood wasn't hers!! It's unbelievable.... Does things like this happen??? Emma's kidneys are working FINE!!!! Vet run the blood 2 more times and her blood works are all great. Now they just need to figure out what's wrong with her. I and the vets are thinking it's her uteris (No she's not spayed, it's not that common in Sweden to do that if they don't have problems). So I can bring her home tomorrow!! And then back for ultrasound Monday afternoon!!!

But think if it was the other way around?? You know not be able to trust vets??? That feeling scares me... It really does.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for all your prayers and good thoughts. Please keep my girl in your thoughts.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
OH THANK YOU, GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You have no idea how relieved I am, Veronica. So happy for you both!!!

OK then, continued prayers that it's something easily fixed. I won't be back online until Monday, but will look for the update first thing.

:) :) :) :)

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
Such good news, but how scary. I cannot even imagine how you are feeling. Emma will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
What a relief!!!

I'm so glad...but yes, it's scary isn't it, that they made such a mistake.

Give sweet Emma extra hugs from all of us tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Veronica:

We are glad Emma's kidneys are a-ok!

Mark & Ellie Mae

·
Registered
14,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Oh I hope the owner's pet of the wrong blood work knows. :(
Yes! what I was thinking... Think if it was the other way around. Think if the other owner had gotten Emma's results.... You know one kidney was really bad and the other half bad... Thank God they noticed it before any damage was done :mad::(

If it is her uteris, she'll be spayed as soon as possible. I hope monday.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts