Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used to have a account on just labs at ther old bord and post oscanly but just got back on the new one. chester is my baby boy he is a Yellow lab/acd mix and is about 13 years old. in about an hour and a hlaf we have an apoinment to let him go to the raninbow bridge and this is really hard for me. I have auspergers which is a high funcrting from of autism and he has been the constent in my lifwe for the past 11 years. when ever i was sad depprsed or happy i could go lay on him and he would just lay still and know I needed him he would also give kisses like no other this is so so hard it has been a horbil week sinvce monday when mom took him to the vet and found out it was probaly time. he has had an anial gland infection for a cou0ple months and has been on two courses of antibotickws now there isa an open soure or wound there and the vet said thwey could try more antibotuivcks and special food and stuff but we know at his age and in his contion that is not fair to him.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear about Chester, you are in my prayers!

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
I am very sorry to hear about Chester. You are both in my thoughts...

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
My thoughts and prayers go out to you and Chester. I have been down that road with my best friend Casey. Chester will remain in your hear forever. Hugs and prayers to you both.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts