Just Labradors banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thrilled to announce that my stubborn Bailey who doesn't even do paw for a treat does bow!! Bailey has not been a easy dog to train -she comes most of the time and will sit when told but lying down, paw etc all come with abit of you need to do it now. Well every morning since the fall Bailey comes in to the washroom and stretch when i am doing my morning bathroom pottie and every morning I would say bow and then praise her when she got out of the stretch. then I would try again and say bow and all she would do is like me thinking that she was being praised. Well today I went to the washroom she came in and stretch I said bow- she came for praised. I looked her in the eyes and I said Bailey could please bow for mommy and she did She bowed-it wasn't a full stretch and then she came for praise. Buddy of course to come in to see what was going on and she wouldn't do it again. Well I brought them down stairs to try with a treat. All she did was sit and look at me like why do you want me to bow. I went down to the computer sat down realized it was just her and me and I tried again and SHE BOWED. You have to understand how excited I am. I hope she keeps it up because hubby won't believe me LOL

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
I know how you feel. The minute I think I've got a neat little trick taught to one my dogs ,you go to show it off and they dis you.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
labs4life said:
I know how you feel. The minute I think I've got a neat little trick taught to one my dogs ,you go to show it off and they dis you.
LOl Bailey doesn't do any tricks except this one. She did let daddy see but he was in the shower and looking over the shower curtain

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
LOL! It's like the dancing frog cartoons. Jinx does that to me and makes me look like a big goob.

Way to go, Bailey! Just keep it up for your mommy. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts