Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
Did not listen to the call, but googled and found this article, Amy

Massachusetts mother charged with stabbing 2-year-old girl
By Associated Press

POSTED: 08:58 a.m. EDT, Apr 03, 2009

GARDNER, MASS.: A Massachusetts woman has been charged with inflicting 100 wounds on her 2-year-old daughter with scissors and her lawyer says his client believes she was being stalked by a cult.

Susan Johnson can be heard saying ''Die! Die!'' on a 911 call made by a security guard who subdued the woman in a laundry room at a Gardner apartment building Wednesday night.

Police say the 38-year-old Johnson also used an electrical cord to try and strangle the toddler. Many of the wounds were superficial. The girl was taken to a hospital and is expected to survive. [emphasis added]

Police say Johnson did not live in the apartment building.

Her lawyer, Peter Binder, says Johnson is paranoid.

She was held without bail and ordered to undergo a competency hearing at her arraignment Thursday.

GARDNER, MASS.: A Massachusetts woman has been charged with inflicting 100 wounds on her 2-year-old daughter with scissors and her lawyer says his client believes she was being stalked by a cult.

Susan Johnson can be heard saying ''Die! Die!'' on a 911 call made by a security guard who subdued the woman in a laundry room at a Gardner apartment building Wednesday night.

Police say the 38-year-old Johnson also used an electrical cord to try and strangle the toddler. Many of the wounds were superficial. The girl was taken to a hospital and is expected to survive.

Police say Johnson did not live in the apartment building.

Her lawyer, Peter Binder, says Johnson is paranoid.

She was held without bail and ordered to undergo a competency hearing at her arraignment Thursday.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Many of the wounds were superficial. The girl was taken to a hospital and is expected to survive.
Oh thank you, God. At 2 years old, hopefully she won't remember this later, and thankfully she will never have contact with that Devils spawn again.

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
OMG.

***** needs to die.

Some days, I have a sympathy for parents who do this type of thing. Today is not one of those days.

I hope that baby is ok and in the care of people who will take care of her and treasure her.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No sympathy. That ***** needs to die. I am sooooooooo angry right now.
I'm going to have nightmares about that tonight.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
I couldn't listen...how terrible for that little girl...I hope they put her with a good foster home that know how to heal the trauma. :(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts