Just Labradors banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DH brother is getting married in May but having his stag do tonight..Lees other brother has gone, Lees dad has been invited but Lee hasnt even been asked

When he mentioned to his mom he wouldnt have minded going the excuses were "oh we didnt think you would want to with Karen being the way she is" (not like im about to go into labour is it), "it's full of younger people you wouldnt want to go" Well IMO it would have been nice to have been asked plus his Dad is obviously alot older than Lee

Im agnry, upset and just feel so bad for him :mad:

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
That was SO rude, and unfair! They could have asked and let Lee make the decision whether or not to go.

·
Registered
4,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It is for me anyway Colin but Lee is a bit gulable he will go as he wont want to upset anyone

·
Registered
11,990 Posts
That kind if thing can make for hard feelings that last for years. Something similar was the start of my longstanding problems with my brother. Personally, I would unload on the brother now and get it out there.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Oh man Karen, that's just downright cold. :(

Do they not get along well or something? I take it he's not in the wedding party. I feel bad for him, too.

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
It has all been said. Really pretty rude on the brother's part.

·
Registered
4,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Amy no he isnt its a small wedding I dont think either brothers are in there, Lee tries to get on with his brother but his brother is so rude and arrogant he thinks he is better than everyone else

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Lee tries to get on with his brother but his brother is so rude and arrogant he thinks he is better than everyone else
Pffffffft, screw him then! I hope Lee was able to take it with a grain of salt (or however that saying goes! LOL)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts