Just Labradors banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have Verizon FIOS and have since it first became avaliable in our area. We pay by having them take it out monthly from the checking account. Rewind a few months ago, and someone got into our paypal acct and wreaked havoc so we cancelled the card that was linked to the check acct...the one Verizon had on acct. We also have Verizon for our phone service.
So, anyway, we never thought to let Verizon know we cancelled this card. Yesterday, they cut our service off. no internet....

Now seriously, what would it have taken them to write us, call us before terminating the service? Now, we have to wait 3-4 days to get it turned back on. Why couldnt someoneeee take 30 seconds and call and tell us....if you dont pay us, we'll turn it off? I'm just disgusted. They obviously have our phone number since we have their phone service!! Just...WTF? ! ? !
Soooo frustrating.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
that's pretty ridiculous!!!!

I know we had a problem like that once but it was when my parents got their new check card so the security digits weren't the same. Verizon called us to say that they were unable to take our payment from the card and wanted to know if we wanted to change it so that our service wouldn't be cut off.

K

·
0 Posts
I think someone wasnt doing their job! If we are more than 5 days late on our phone bill the call the cell phone.. Then they start calling the home phone...

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
Don't get me going about utilities! We need some real competition to motivate these lowlife money suckers!

K

·
0 Posts
labs4life said:
We need some real competition to motivate these lowlife money suckers!
They ARE money suckers!! Someone posted on here when I got my new phone about a free place to get ring tones. you can even customize them to your likes! It was so cool... Then verizon changed the way that they come to your inbox and sound like crap now!! the only reason they did it is they want the $2.00 a ring tone instead of us getting them free!! there was one ring tone I really wanted and was gonna pay the $2.00 but I really didnt like the one they had :-\

Okay sorry for stealing the thread

1 - 5 of 5 Posts