Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't go into details - Just say what you need to get off your chest.

Mine:

I HATE waiting for people. It takes 2 weeks to respond to an email? WTF!!! Answer me already!!! Gah!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Condescending people who try to convince people they know it all. Quite laughable actually.

·
Registered
930 Posts
to workers :how many times a day, day after day do I need to tell/explain the same thing before you understand it and stop asking me!!!

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
The weather. This has been the wettest frikkkkkken spring I can remember in a long time. It's cold and wet and I want warm and dry.

Y'HEAR THAT MOTHER NATURE!?!?!?!?!?

I. WANT. SUNNY. WARM. AND. DRY.

Make with the JUNE already. It feels like stoopid MARCH out there!!

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
The receptionist at the company we own, who calls me, gives me her full name and tells me what company she works for, before she asks me a question.

Makes me want to scream uncontrollably. I know who you are. I hired you.

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The weather. This has been the wettest frikkkkkken spring I can remember in a long time. It's cold and wet and I want warm and dry.

Ditto That.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
People who insist on leaving 30 minutes before you really need to in order to get somewhere. I am never late, but I despise being 15 to 30 minutes early so you have to drive around, or sit in the car or elsewhere, cooling your heels - or worse, knock on someone's door half an hour before they are expecting you. :mad: What is the point in this?

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
****, you got me! :D

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
The receptionist at the company we own, who calls me, gives me her full name and tells me what company she works for, before she asks me a question.

Makes me want to scream uncontrollably. I know who you are. I hired you.
Ha!

Drivers that call here wanting directions, insist on talking to shipping, like I can't give them directions. We have an automated direction line, that's where I send them!

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
People who call for an appointment with my husband (for plumbing work) and will get back if there's a problem. Never get back with you then when you call to confirm the appt. Oh, that doesn't work. Here call this #. Then that number has a full mailbox and you have to leave a call back # and then even with all that, NO ONE CALLS YOU BACK!! FRIG that burns my ass. Especially since my husband works a full time job during the day and is trying to build up our business at night and on Saturday. H-E-L-L-O!!! your time isn't the only one that's important.:mad:
Whewww Thanks for the vent. Carry on.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts

Quoted for Truth.

I hate being on call! This has totally cured me of any desire to ever work in emergency, it sucks - it's like house arrest, but worse because the potential of work is looming over everything you do.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Hi, I'm kelli from the JL board...

I hate when people drain the coffee pot of its last cup and then TURN OFF THE COFFEE MACHINE! OMG! DO YOU WANT ME TO KILL YOU?

No jury would convict so don't even go there.

·
Registered
21,482 Posts
Hi, I'm kelli from the JL board...

I hate when people drain the coffee pot of its last cup and then TURN OFF THE COFFEE MACHINE! OMG! DO YOU WANT ME TO KILL YOU?

No jury would convict so don't even go there.
Cardinal sin here - as well as taking the last piece of tp and not re-stocking.

Are people just stupid ?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts