Just Labradors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Millstone,

She had an abscess at the back of her mouth. We're not sure what caused it, but the Vet figured a puncture of some sort. I think he said it could even have been something as tiny as a grass seed that somehow worked it's way in, but they didn't find anything. It was nothing to do with teeth. You may have read my other post on this. He figured we'd caught it early and she is definitely feeling a lot better already. Her mouth/jaw was feeling bad enough to stop eating for a day, but is eating well now. She's on antibiotics for another week unless he changes anything.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Good question...I'll be interested to hear the answer. I'd play it safe...is there any rush to give the shot?

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good question...I'll be interested to hear the answer. I'd play it safe...is there any rush to give the shot?
No big rush now, but I'll have to get it done at some point. She was supposed to go into kennels next week, but we ended up cancelling (well postponing) the appointment we were travelling to. I definitely wouldn't do the vaccination until she was totally over this and back to normal.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts