Just Labradors banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a new vaacum today and it broke the samw day. It clogged up we brought it back they were going to repair it. I bought it from you this morning now it is going to be repaired and charged for it. I was livid! I was about to go crazy on this place. THen they said it may not even be ready untill next week. WHAT I bought a 308 dollar vaacum because mine died and by the end of the day I still do not have one! I told them I was going to check consumer reports you may end up eating this sale. I stormed out livid Mom stayed in there. The owner tells my Mom that he thinks the heat sensor is too sensitive and he would give her the new upgraded model for the same price. Now this is a Schneider Idustries top vac very cute and the time it did work wow. It stuff out of the carpet that must have been there for years. You should have seen the dog hair, that being said it still should not have died the first day it was not like we were running it over the driveway.

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
I bought a $99 Hoover this weekend while the Orek goes to the shop. I think the Orek may be looking for a new home I love the Hoover.

I agree no vacuums should break that quickly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts