·
Registered
10,664 Posts
elaborate

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have been sitting here.... and not only do I not have any thoughts.... I don't even have any that are useless.

*blank stare*

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
Uh uh. You had a brain fart that got stuck,didn't you? :p. You might never get your useless thoughts back after this.............

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
Everyone needs vacation, including the gray matter. It would have been nice if it gave a little advanced notice.

I was thinking what are the consequences of speaking one's mind versus keeping quiet. It's not like we can hit rewind and choose an alternate ending. If we could, it'd be interesting to see the chain of events. It's like that movie The Butterfly Effect. I'd think it be cool to do that. My boss is an asshat,so instead of ignoring him what if I got up packed my ****,dropped my drawers and invited him to kiss my lily white ass. WHat would happen next? Would that be the spark that sends me on a path of happiness and good fortune or would I end up in living in a box under a bridge?

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Johnson's Extra Care Healing Lotion is great for the hands.

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
this is the song that never ends....it goes on and on my friends.....

thought I would fill up some of that empty space! ;D

P

·
0 Posts
Let's see if we can get Shanna jump started........my old favorite.....

I LOVE BLUE FROSTING

Did that help? ??? :D

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
LOL Tom! ;D

·
Registered
16,476 Posts
Eat an olive from the decorative bottle. (or was that Charla?) ???

oh man...senior moment here.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
G'day,

Here's a completely useless thought for you:
Programming in C-Sharp sucks if you're not confident in the language.

Cheers,

Pottsie

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
HAaa aaaahhaaaa.... Blue Frosting.

THAT WAS ME... Eating decorative olives.

I need to watch what I tell you guys. You all remember everything. :laugh:

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
labs4life said:
I was thinking what are the consequences of speaking one's mind versus keeping quiet. It's not like we can hit rewind and choose an alternate ending. If we could, it'd be interesting to see the chain of events. It's like that movie The Butterfly Effect. I'd think it be cool to do that. My boss is an asshat,so instead of ignoring him what if I got up packed my ****,dropped my drawers and invited him to kiss my lily white ass. WHat would happen next? Would that be the spark that sends me on a path of happiness and good fortune or would I end up in living in a box under a bridge?
LMAO! I often visualize myself doing things like that, that I would never really do, but I wonder if life would be better if I did sometimes!

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
There are times when parenthood seems nothing more than feeding the hand that bites you.
Author: Peter De Vries

1 - 18 of 18 Posts