Just Labradors banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you all remember me mentioning the other day that I need to spend ONE night away from sam's apartment this week to do a check out procedure from my dorm room? and do you remember how I tried to do this earlier in the week, but I wasn't able to go through with it when sam called me to tell me that apollo nipped at his crotch and ate a bottle of clorox cleaning solution? Well....tonight I am staying at the dorm and sam called and I don't think that I'm gunna get any horrifying calls about apollo (or any of the other animals) tonight.

Sam called to say that he just go home and apollo was SOOOOO excited to see him. He went to go walk apollo, and apollo did pee and whimper (we don't have the harness yet, I get paid tommorow and thats when we are gunna buy it) BUT he said as soon as apollo got back into the house he was butt tucking and hopping around with Sam. He even went into his new dog crate and ate his dinner and laid down. I think tonight is gunna be waaaaaaaayyyy better then the other night. I was so frazzled after the other night with apollo eating cleaning spray and trying to bite sam's crotch, that I needed a whiskey and coke just to chill out, and I don't even normally drink at all! lol Good to know that tonight will go better cuz I got a bio final to study for

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
Re: Its a miracle! I don't think anyones gunna die tonight!

Great progress. He peed outside, or in the house?
And whimpering, not screaming bloody murder?

I'm glad!

·
Registered
2,653 Posts

definitely sounds like 'pollo is making strides!

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Zoesmom he just whimpered and peed outside when sam put the leash on, but no screaming bloody murder during the walk! Yay!

I just got another call from Sam saying that apollo is hanging out in his crate all by himself! AND he's even asking sam to play fetch with him! I am so happy we realized it was the leash he feared, and not sam. He IS a little nervous around men, but I think he's starting to trust sam. I am so thrilled

M

·
0 Posts

Been following your posts and am very happy with the outcome :) I was fearing the worst but am so happy that it was just the leash and not Sam. I love stories with happy endings :)

Y

·
0 Posts

Great news!

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

I am SO relieved. I keep calling sam to check on apollo, and he says 'pollo is doing just fine. I am absolutely tickled pink

·
Registered
281 Posts

How great ;D Just curious, but do you have apollo, the cats and the ferrets all in your dorm?? None of my business but just wondering :D

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

oh goodness no, they are't allowed in there. They all live with Sam. I spend my days in the dorm and my nights at sam's caring for the animals. hahahaha....even if they did allow it that would be one crowded dorm room omg! :D

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

haha! I am proud to report that no ferrets jumped off the bed and broke their necks, apollo didn't eat posionous chemicals, that cats didn't escape, the house didn't blow up lol. So I guess all went well! oh! and apollo did GREAT with sam all night. Hooray!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts