Just Labradors banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First I want to thank everyone for their postive thoughts. Trouble is doing a little bit better today. At least she can walk across the room without falling. I'm almost positive we have some vestibulitis (inner ear problems) going on. I left her in a big, comfy run at the clinic so the other kids wouldn't be knocking into her. Her appetite is still great. She does still have a pretty bad head tilt to the right, but her tail never stopped wagging when we were working on her this morning. Although we aren't totally "out of the woods" yet, I feel like she is on the mend. Please keep your fingers crossed for her, and I'll keep you up to date on her condition. Thanks again from me and Trouble. :)

·
Registered
22,832 Posts
I am glad to hear you think Trouble is doing better. Sending good thoughts it is her ear & it clears up soon. :)

·
Registered
10,345 Posts
Glad Trouble is doing better and seems to be on the mend! Here's holding a good thought and a prayer that she continues to do well!

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Glad to hear that Trouble is doing a bit better. An inner ear problem would definitely affect balance and walking.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
An inner ear problem would definitely affect balance and walking.
Oh yes. I felt so sorry for her yesterday. She actually fell into her bowl while trying to eat her supper. She still has to have her bowl elevated today, but at least she can stay upright while she eats.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.