Just Labradors banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
That is so sad. Shocking, too, that she could have thought she was just fine--and them bam, she's on life support.

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Gosh, it happened so quickly. :(

Her poor family.

The same thing that they are saying happened to her- blood between her brain and skull- is what my dad is still recovering from for the last 6 months.

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
How sad. I feel very badly for her sons and husband.

·
Registered
233 Posts
TMZ is reporting she has passed away. :(

"Liam Neeson and his family have just released the following statement about the passing of Natasha Richardson:

"Liam Neeson, his sons, and the entire family are shocked and devastated by the tragic death of their beloved Natasha. They are profoundly grateful for the support, love and prayers of everyone, and ask for privacy during this very difficult time." "

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
How tragic and sad. It's hard to believe that she could be out having fun one minute and then this. I've always liked her in movies and otherwise. Just very, very sad.

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
This is very sad. I just saw her on this season of Top Chef, hosting a charity benefit.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
What a terrible tragedy. For such a simple little spill to result in death is just heart-breaking.

Laura and all you riders of horses and recreational vehicles - make sure you wear your helmets!

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
My prayers to her family and loved ones.

I balked at wearing a ski helmet at first. I wish I had photos of the scratches and digs in my ski helmet. If you board or ski, please wear a helmet.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts