Just Labradors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just an update on Nala. Last week she was having problems with throwing up an also with her ears. We took her to the vet and found out the ear was just a yeast infection so they gave us some drops to put in her ear for the next couple of weeks and told us to keep up on cleaning them out (she hates the drops but they are good for her so she will have to deal.) The vet said she couldn't find anything that would be making her vomit so we think it was the stress of the move combined with raw hides she was going through one a night. She is now fine in her new home and we have stopped giving her raw hides at least for the time being, I think we will be giving her pig ears. She went to the beach this past weekend for the second time and this time she loved it so many smells for her and things for her to inspect. I will post pictures when I upload them. Thanks to everyone for your concern she seems to be doing better now.

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
Glad she is feeling better. My understanding is that rawhides can be hard to digest, etc. I agree that it would be a good idea to eliminate them. There are always marrow bones, kongs, nylabones. Post pics when you can.

·
Registered
22,832 Posts
I am glad Nala is feeling better. I agree...I would stop the rawhide. Nylabones & kongs are good for chewing. :)

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Thanks for the update of Nala. Hope that nasty ear infection goes away real soon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts