Just Labradors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have been so busy lately with the end of the school year, my mil went in the hospital for a few weeks( she is home now and is comfortable), etc that I have not been on the forum much. Thought I would update you all since you have been so great with good thoughts and support through the years about my children.

The daughter is definitely going to the University of Miami- she won a full tuition ride. In addition, she has won 4 other scholarships that will go towards books, laptop, and other college expenses! She is amazing! Graduation is June 8 and she is the valedictorian! Her father and I are so proud of her!

Gosh, it is hard to believe that wild little toddler has turned into such a poised young lady who is ready to soar!

Hugs to all!

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
No school debt? *le sigh*

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Congrats! I just got out of my first year of college. I had a blast. I hope your daughter succeeds and has fun her freshman year, from the sound of it, it doesn't seem like she will have ANY problems.

·
Registered
7,901 Posts
The daughter is definitely going to the University of Miami- she won a full tuition ride. In addition, she has won 4 other scholarships that will go towards books, laptop, and other college expenses! She is amazing! Graduation is June 8 and she is the valedictorian! Her father and I are so proud of her!
WOW! WOW! WOW!!! Just wonderful Lee!!! :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts