Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night was horrible. Woke up with Jake throwing up all over his bed and the carpet. And the throw up smelled sooooo bad. So I got him downstairs and the entire time he is throwing up. Put his outside so I could clean up stairs. He threw up all over the deck. I put him in his cage and I slept on the couch. He throw up twice in the cage. He has not gotten sick yet today but I think that is because he has nothing left in his stomach. I took off work today so I could take his to the vet they open in 15 mins. Of course now he is acting all happy but I am still going to take him. Oh what a night. I am very sleep deprieved today :-\

Update: Jake has a viral and upper respitory infection. So he is on antibiotics for the next two weeks. They took an x-ray of his stomach but it didn't look like he ate anything weird. He is acting perfectly fine now. Oh and he weighs 91 pounds!!!! Geesh!!!! No wonder I have trouble taking him to the vet by myself.

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Re: Jake is sick :(

Oh no! Poor Jake. I hope the vet visit is helpful and that Jake is back to his old self soon. :)

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Re: Jake is sick :(

Oh no Jake :( Get well soon buddy :-*

Update us when you get back Laura.

·
Registered
10,345 Posts
Glad the visit to the vet turned out ok...hope he continues to mend and gets back to his normal self soon!

Will you have to restrict his activity?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
myfavoritedog said:
Glad the visit to the vet turned out ok...hope he continues to mend and gets back to his normal self soon!

Will you have to restrict his activity?
They didn't say to but he has been just laying around the house all day so I guess he is kind of restricting it himself. I just fed him so we shall see how tonight goes.

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
I hope Jake gets rid of that nasty respiratory infection really soon.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts