Just Labradors banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I still miss her every day but I know we made the right decision rehoming Mocha with her new mom. I haven't been in touch with her as much as I would like but she did email me yesterday she said they are doing really well. Mocha sleeps with her at night and gives tons of kisses and loving. They are making a trip to Michigan to see her family this week for the first time so I hope she does well with the long drive. She thanked me for being Mocha's first mom and said everything was going well. I started to cry man I miss my love bug.
On the other hand I know there is no way we could keep her. As active as Aubrey is now it just would not have been safe and that had to be our priority.
I love you Mocha I hope you keep your new mom warm at night and have many many happy healthy years to come.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Oh Barb, yay! I'm so glad to hear that she emailed you and that Mocha is doing so well. :)

Heyyyyy, new Aubrey pics?!

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
It sounds to me like you made the right decision all way around. As hard as it is for you, she has found a new heart and settled in quite nicely. It sounds like she is very happy and her new mom is very happy also. You couldn't miss with that match.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Barb, you did the right thing for everyone. Mocha has a new home where she gets all the attention and all the love, her new Mom has a great Lab to love, Aubrey is safe, and you have peace of mind.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.