Just Labradors banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ended up getting that because it has everything. :D It's my favorite. I had them switch the plain fried shrimp for coconut shrimp, and I didn't eat the baked potato. Lobster, shrimp scampi, coconut shrimp, and crab legs, and I kept begging Bill to help me with it! Oh my gosh, it was so good. We brought some key lime pie home for later (much later). ;) *burp* 'scuse me

·
Registered
167 Posts
You are making me hungry!! The best sampler platter has to be Chili's. I love getting one along with the egg rolls, yum!!

Did you save some for tomorrow (I always eat half of it and save the rest for lunch for work or as a snack, tastes even better the next day!!)

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
wow that sounds good. And I have always wanted to try Key Lime Pie after watching Dexter.

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
YUMMY! I need to eat out somewhere that doesn't have a value menu or give a toy with their kids meals!

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I would have taken the baked tater.
I didn't have room! :) I even passed up Bill's appetizer of crab and shrimp stuffed mushrooms, because I wanted to have room for the goodies on my platter. I did eat the ceasar salad and, of course, two Cheddar Bay biscuits! :p

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
My favorite thing to get at RL is the kalamari and veggie appetizer. I like it so much that I normally get that as my entree!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts