Just Labradors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.tntcanines.com/UKCEVENTAPRIL07.pdf

If anyone is interested, we are going... Aidan is entered all 4 times...2 Sat and 2 Sunday special rate of 75$ if you enter all 4.

There is also the Total Dog event...info on the site...pretty cool actually
Obedience and Agility.

They will take DOS- Day of show entries at 8am on both days.

Remember with UKC events your dog can be altered. There is even a separate category for it.

We are staying at the Holiday Inn down the street...indoor and outdoor pool...75 bucks a night CHEAP!!!

If anyone is going, let me know!

·
Registered
439 Posts
Will this be Aidans first show? Good luck!

Wish I could go, but Arkansas is a bit far away!!! ;D I love UKC and their Total Dog program.

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup..this is his inaugural debut lol

Jeffrey can't find his UKC envelope... :mad: Im going to confiscate all paperwork from him and keep it with Emma's stuff.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Wilmington Kennel Club show in Delaware is on that Friday and Saturday and I'm working both days in the Rally ring.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
It's held at Lum's Pond State Park. We offer all breed conformation, rally and obedience.

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Good luck. I love UKC shows. I registered all mine UKC so they could compete, and since then I haven't been able to make a show. We only have 4 here a year. Hopefully I can take someone in July.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
awwww my little man is entered in his first show!!!! :-*

That's our opening weekend at the beach though :( Ohhhh I wish I could come see pork chop's first show! Who is going to be showing him Susan?

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jeffrey and I are going to split the duties in half.
He will show him once on Saturday and once on Sunday and I will do the same.
We entered him in all 4...there's a discount if you choose that.
Unless whoever takes him in first does really well...then we'll stick with that person lol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts