Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hailey Glassman. :rolleyes:
From People.com :
Hailey Glassman's romance with Jon Gosselin came as a surprise – even to her, she tells PEOPLE.

"If you had told me a few months ago, I wouldn't have believed you," Glassman says of dating the 32-year-old newly single dad of eight kids.

Glassman, 22, says she developed feelings for Gosselin – a longtime family friend who recently split from his wife Kate after a decade of marriage – while he was nursing his broken heart at her parents' New York City home in May. "He was so strong," Glassman says. "I admired him."

She refutes rumors that she's engaged to Gosselin, but admits she's having a great time with her new beau, who recently rented his own bachelor pad in Manhattan. "We're always laughing and joking," gushes Glassman, 22. "We watch movies, play pool and ping pong. We laugh a lot because I beat him at everything."

She adds, "He's a great cook. He cooks roasted veggies with special seasoning and sauces, and he grills pineapple with a butter concoction."

Another perk to dating Gosselin? Her parents approve of the match. "They love him," says Glassman. "They think of him as part of the family. They think things happen for a reason." That acceptance is crucial to Glassman. "The most important thing is if someone fits in with my family ... This is perfect. It just fits."

And what does she think Gosselin likes most about her? "I'm a huge believer in not controlling someone," says Glassman. "I'll give my opinion but tell him to do what he wants to do. He said, 'I'm just not used to having an option.' I told him life is about options."
Tell me that last paragraph wasn't an intentional slap in the face to Kate. Talk about being a *****.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
Wow, he's so much fun. It's almost like he doesn't have 8 tiny little children he's purposedly moved far away from. They deserve each other, but if I were Kate, she wouldn't get within a mile of my kids.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
if I were Kate, she wouldn't get within a mile of my kids.
Oh hell no! I hope Kate beats her up. :D

I just read that she is/was/is a coke-whoring bisexual. You go, John! What a catch!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Are you kidding? Kate WAS a controlling self righteous *****...
I'm just sayin'....it was an intentional slap in the face to her. Like "nah nah nah, I got your man because you were a controlling freak and I'm not". *****.

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
Kate was a controlling *****, but apparently she needed to be. I am sure a lot of how he came across was editing, but WOW stand up for yourself . . . do something! He has been married for 10 years, has 8 kids, and the first decision he makes on his own is to run off with a 22 year old tramp?

I didn't watch the show because I couldn't stand how she talked to him, but apparently he needed it. Clearly he can't make responsible decisions on his own. Let's see, I don't have a job, I have 8 kids to take care of in PA, I am ending a 10 year marriage . . . I know I am going to run off with a 22 year old tramp and set up house in NYC! That will prove that I am a good father and can make my own decisions! Doesn't it seem like finding a girlfriend would be at the bottom of his list of things to do. And when he did find a girlfriend wouldn't it seem like he would want someone that would enhance his children's lives? No he picks someone that can teach them to party, smoke, drink, dress sluty, and have your friends take pictures of you doing it! Kate and kids are better off.

·
Registered
5,727 Posts
Seems like a typical thing any "new" girlfriend says about the old.

Probably the wife says stuff about the new girlfriend too.

Happens all the time.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Seems like a typical thing any "new" girlfriend says about the old.

Probably the wife says stuff about the new girlfriend too.

Happens all the time.
Well no ****, I am a 2nd wife you know. LOL
The difference being, it's not said publicly, knowing that millions of people will see it and judge.

·
Registered
5,727 Posts
Well no ****, I am a 2nd wife you know. LOL
The difference being, it's not said publicly, knowing that millions of people will see it and judge.
<shrugs> When you choose to be famous that's the way it works. The only thing different is people care.

When you and I do it no one does.

·
Registered
356 Posts
What a cluster f**K... Jon has no clue that what he's doing is probably harming his kids more than Kate... Kate has money, a book deal, a new body, boobs and 8 beautiful kids. Jon has this spoiled rich girl who apparently like girls too... The 8 beautiful kids are his too although I'm thinking that he doesn't care cause he's pissed off at Kate.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
When you and I do it no one does.
True. Unless the other one finds out what was said. LOL! :D

·
Registered
5,727 Posts
True. Unless the other one finds out what was said. LOL! :D
yeah....yeah.....or when it's said in front of a certain person so you'll know it will get back to them. Not that I condone that kind of behavior. :)

On a side note.....usually those things said are true too. :)

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
For someone who wanted out of the spotlight, he sure is taking his time getting out. If you really wanted out, you wouldn't be meeting w/ Ed Hardy designer or running around France w/ your ex wife's doc's daughter. If you really wanted out of the spotlight, you would find yourself a place near your kids and be a dad. You want to date so bad you can't wait 6 months until the press dies down? It's the difference between mature and immature.
Fine Kate was a *****, but that doesn't mean you have to act like a douchebag. I am sure that from the sounds of it, some folks think this is all Kate's doing. Okay she had a hand in it, she was very controlling and condescending to him. So get out of the marriage, don't rebel like your a 15 year old. If you weren't ready to have that many kids, maybe you should have thought about that before you went and had invitro. Yes he could have said "no" or walked away then.
He has kids needs to think about. In all of this what are we reading about Kate? Oh not much, she's going to the grocery store and having picnics w/ her kids. So who is the real tool here? Jon has said that Kate and he are not allowed to talk about each other, well maybe he should put a gag ball ( which his gf would probably like and has done before) in her mouth too. Why stoop if you aren't a schmuck, why play the part so well?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts